Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
- Plan, organize and direct the day-to-day operation requirements of the facilities;
- Managing and providing clear direction to supervisors, team leaders, and operatives;
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital;
- Assure accomplishment of business objectives and production plan while ensuring product standards meet customer expectations;
- Review daily plant production performance figures to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine the best course of action;
- Collaborate with the organization’s financial and budgeting activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency;
- Maintaining coordination with supporting departments;
- Ensure that all company standards are fully respected, applied and improved;
- Coach, train and develop employees to meet current and future business requirements;
- Encourage and promote operating in a continuous improvement environment.
- University degree preferable;
- Minimum of 5 years in production FMCG company;
- Strong business acumen and strategic approach;
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities