IT Applications Supervisor
Oil & Gas
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Computer skills
- Attachment CV
- Be the IT responsible for the company’s business applications landscape;
- Work closely with business people in order to translate business problems & requirements into appropriate IT functional changes/enhancements;
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to end-users regarding the company’s application usage;
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution and work closely with application vendors in order to monitor and follow up on the development and implementation of all application change requests;
- Participate actively in the design and implementation of information systems;
- Assist and guide the company’s stakeholders towards designing an application solution which best fits the organization;
- Act as the country Project Manager on major Group IT applications implementation projects (eg.SAP S4 HANA implementation);
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with application vendors to implement those fixes;
- Help on the maintenance of security, backup, and redundancy strategies for company’s application landscape;
- Build internal application documentation, user manuals, and IT policies.
- Preferable University degree in IT field: Electro-engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Traffic Engineering etc.;
- At least 5 years of Commercial or Retail experience in a Business/Application Analyst role in the IT field/Technology sector;
- Good knowledge of SAP environment;
- Good knowledge of Internet, servers and network architecture and technologies;
- Ability to translate business problems & requirements into appropriate IT functional changes/enhancements;
- Ability to assist, guide and influence stakeholders towards designing a solution which best fits the organization;
- Familiar in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions using BI tools and data visualization techniques;
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation and proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing;
- Curious attitude, love tinkering with technology and be able to spot opportunities for improvement;
- A detailed-oriented person with organizational agility;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team working ability and strong communication skills;
- Flexible and proactive personality;
- Fluent in written and spoken the English language.
- Dynamic international environment;
- Stimulating working atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development;
- To become a part of a successful team.
If you are confident that you meet the above-stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please fill out an on-line application.
EKO Serbia A.D. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or age.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities