Agricultural Material Manager
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Computer skills
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful production company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the position of Agricultural Material Manager.
- Organization and supervision of work in the Raw Material Department;
- Monitoring and measuring the defined performance of the primary production process, in order to achieve the set goals and prepare reports on their implementation;
- Preparation of annual plans for required raw materials;
- Contracting the necessary land for vegetable production;
- Selection of assortment, quality, and control of seeds;
- Time harmonization of processing and harvesting of vegetables raw materials;
- Development of sowing plans and determining the date of harvest and its successful completion;
- Providing the necessary mechanization for harvesting;
- Requisition of all necessary means for work and raw materials (seeds);
- Production and procurement of other raw materials according to the dynamics and capacities of the factory;
- Organization and management of employees in the department;
- Initiating proposals in its domain for constant improvement and advancement of the integrated management system;
- Obligation to organize, provide the conditions for the application, comply with and implement OSH measures, PDO, sanitary defense and security;
- Performing other tasks as ordered by a superior.
- Preferable University degree of Faculty of Agricultural Sciences;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience with budgets cost forecasting and financial statements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels among the organization;
- Fluent in written and spoken the English language;
- Driving license B category.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities