Agriculture and Livestock Breeding
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, successful fast-growing international company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position of Country Manager.
- Managing all operations within a country, profit, revenue and quality targets;
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly;
- Ensuring the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business;
- Managing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan;
- Providing direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit;
- Negotiating with vendors and service providers needed for the production;
- Contributing to the overall global success of the company, continually assess company progress, sales, and marketing successes;
- Researching and identifying new growth opportunities.
- University degree in business administration, finance, sales or similar field;
- Significant experience in the business development field;
- Outstanding knowledge of the agricultural market of the country;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations;
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken the English language.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities