Quality Control Chemist
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, a successful company from the FMCG industry, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position
- Preparing of documentation necessary for performing the control and testing process (plans, methods, work instructions, etc.);
- Creating development documentation and defining criteria for the safety of raw materials, packaging, semi-finished products, and finished products;
- Providing supervision and constant training of technicians for physicochemical analysis;
- Timely submission of complaints about non-compliant deliveries of raw materials, packaging, semi-finished products, and finished products, as well as monitoring of dismissals and keeping records of the same;
- Delivering of all types of analyzes (internal, external) at the request of employees from the Procurement, Sales, Exports and Development sectors
- Monitoring and knowledge of all necessary regulations in the field, related to food;
- Providing adequate conditions for the work of technicians for physical and chemical analysis, as well as optimal management of equipment (apparatus, laboratory equipment, chemicals).
- Faculty of Chemistry, Technology or Agriculture, with preferred specialization in the field of food chemistry;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in an accredited laboratory;
- Ability to coordinate business processes through performing multiple tasks;
- Strong analytical and organization skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- PC literacy;
- Fluency in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities