NDT Inspector - Level two
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Attachment CV
MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells, and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow- even more economical, lower in emissions, and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, MTU is present around the world, and headquarter is in Germany (Munchen). You, too, can become part of the MTU dedicated Team.
Design the future of aviation with us!
MTU Maintenance Serbia is a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG and they are looking for the following position:
- Accomplishing all documents and prescribed tasks according to approved Technical Manual procedures and publications;
- Operating and monitoring the equipment to ensure process integrity is maintained;
- Using specific supplied tooling and fixtures in the accomplishment of the prescribed tasks;
- Controlling of required tooling and equipment;
- Interfacing with the ERP supporting computer systems (SAP);
- Working together with colleagues to maintain quality, safety, and production performance targets at required levels;
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection processing;
- Magnetic Particle Inspection processing;
- Documenting and interpreting the test results.
- Bachelor's degree in technical studies is an advantage;
- Minimum one year of experience as a metal/ composite worker / NDT Inspector;
- Level 2 qualification (Penetrant Test/Magnetic Test to EN4179) is an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable;
- A team-oriented person who is willing to work in shifts;
- The detail-oriented person with the orientation to maintain a high-quality output;
- Minimum intermediate level knowledge of English language;
- Insights into the innovative and future-oriented aerospace industry;
- Responsible and interesting tasks as well as team spirit;
- Competitive working conditions in line with best market practice
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities