Google Cloud Data Engineer
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Computer skills
On behalf of our client, an international company, from gambling industry, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
• ETL design and implementation, which will include pulling data from 3rd Party;
• Architecting transformation and modernization of enterprise data solutions on GCP cloud integrating native GCP services;
• Servicing to GCP Cloud Native solutions;
• Dashboard creation in DataStudio, Tableau and Grafana, as well as Jupyter
• Daily Bulk Marketing and Email tooling of KrakenD/API Proxy, Microservices;
• Reporting and dashboard creation in DataStudio, Tableau and Grafana, as well as Jupyter
• Minimum 2 years of experience in working with GCP Data Engineers for Migration of Business Intelligence from MS SQL;
• Excellent knowledge of SQL, Python, Big Query or Firebase, Data Studio or Tableau is mandatory;
• Good knowledge of Cloud Functions (Python), DataFlow, Cloud Storage, PUB/SUB or KAFKA,
Big Query, Data Studio and Firebase;
• Good awareness of other GCP features and services;
• Fluent in some dialect of SQL and competent with Data warehouse design and implementation.
• Good understanding and knowledge of GSuite, Cloud Networking & Security, Tableau, Data Science Notebooks, ML is an advantage;
• Any formal training or certification in GCP a big plus.
• Knowledge of English language on advanced level is mandatory.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities