Infrastructure Team Lead
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
On behalf of our client, an international company, from the gambling industry, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position Infrastructure Team Lead
- Ensure the stable operation of the production infrastructure systems through maintaining, supporting and optimizing key functional areas, including physical Server, storage and Virtualization technologies
- Maintain Physical and Virtual Server Infrastructure based on HP Blade Server and Vmware Technologies
- Deploy new back-end server and storage systems
- Maintain the production storage systems, based on NetApp FAS and Pure Storage
- Maintain the physical database environments from a systems and OS perspective
- Troubleshooting of NetApp FAS series based SAN and NAS running C-Mode and 7-Mode, including NFS, CIFS, FCP, and ISCSI protocols
- Brocade and Cisco MDS based fabric zoning and configuration.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAN based replication (Network and FCP based)
- VMware ESXi management and integration with NetApp and Pure Storage technologies
- Documents Server, Services and Application Environments
- Measures Risks (Risk Assessment exercises) and provide recommendations
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the team , including documentation of guidelines and procedures, assignment of work schedule and tasks, and alignment of team shift rotations
- Maintain and report on the team's KPIs as defined by the team Manager.
- 10 or more years of relevant working experience
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of scripting
- Experience in migrating, patching and upgrading Virtualization and Storage technologies
- Familiarity with backup solutions and strategies including disk and tape based systems.
- Proven experience and knowledge of VMware ESXi with clustering and HA
- Experience in Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Ability to work on call in a 24/7 environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and analyze business processes, procedures, training materials
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities