Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
• Providing daily technical support in the field of production processes and testing of finished products;
• Ensuring the use of the most adequate tools and production equipment in cooperation with team members;
• Development of working instructions for cutting, pressing and production as well as ensuring the availability and required quality of the document that is actively used in production;
• Continuous analysis of jobs with the aspect of ergonomics and proposing optimal solutions in order to improve working conditions and increase productivity;
• Cooperation with the Process Supervisor and product designers in order to improve the design and reduce production costs;
• Giving proposals for refining technological-working procedures and composition for existing products;
• Development of production space design, production methods, tools, and working instructions for assembly lines.
• University Degree (Technical studies preferred);
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position within the Engineering department;
• Technical background, prefer candidates with experience in electronics hardware/software, electro-mechanical, power distribution and/or wire harness assembly;
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary;
• High-level efficiency, problem-solving attitude, precision and attention to detail;
• Results-orientation and time management skills;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities