Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
• Control of compliance of the entire production process with current technical documentation;
• Creation of technical documentation, procedures and components for new and active products in accordance with the customer's drawing or request of the Operations Manager and their input into the information system;
• Technical support to Prototyping Operators in the development of new products and small series of products;
• Cooperation with Product Supervisor and Product Designers to improve the design and reduce pre-production and production costs;
• Keeping master data on products and components in the company's information system;
• Providing support to the Transfer Project Manager and the introduction of new products from a technical aspect;
• Responsibility for the adequate handover of the workplace with associated equipment when handing over and maintaining the workplace, tools, and equipment in a clean and tidy condition in accordance with the company's standards;
• Keeping checklists and all other necessary records and reports on the order of the superior in the required content and form.
• University Degree (Technical studies preferred);
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position within the Engineering department;
• Technical background, prefer candidates with experience in electronics hardware/software, electro-mechanical, power distribution and/or wire harness assembly;
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary;
• High-level efficiency, problem-solving attitude, precision and attention to detail;
• Results-orientation and time management skills;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities