Investment Data Analyst
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. in Serbia was founded in April 2002 with the mission to provide clients with support in achieving business strategy by offering a broad knowledge of the local market, extensive experience of our consultants and proven international practice of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o., as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, a prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer clients comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resource management. We provide our recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
For the needs of our client, an American multinational investment management company, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position:
The Insight Data Service is seeking an Investment Data Analyst who will support the timely delivery of complete, consistent and accurate investment data to alternative investors from a wide range of general partners.
Insight Data Service (IDS) is a fast-growing Investment Data Analyst team that provides unique service by connecting alternative investment professionals. It streamlines the exchange of data between limited and general partners trough online platform which ensures investors always have access to accurate and standardize data.
Key responsibilities include:
• Converting quarterly reports and financial statements provided by fund managers to the standard IDS format;
• Exercise validation process which incorporates multi-level data quality controls and leverage standard data validation rules;
• Reviewing errors, warnings and notifications created around data submitted via standardized templates, investigating these scenarios and solving them;
• Escalating identified issues if necessary, to IDS Team Lead or related IDS departments;
• Work with general partners to upload quarterly reports directly to the platform in standardized templates;
• Managing daily communications and quarterly deadlines with general managers.
• Bachelor or Master Degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting or related fields;
• 1- 3 years relevant work experience;
• Excellent analytical capabilities and demonstrate attention to details;
• Excellent English verbal and written;
• Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel);
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate;
• Problem solving, organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have additional questions related to the position, feel free to contact us www.gigroup.rs
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities