Start-up engineer - process Automation and Digitalization
Henkel Srbija d.o.o.
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, the global German leader in the adhesives market, Henkel company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Start-up engineer for Automation and Digitalization
- Purposing between Production, Procurement, SHE, QA, R&D and Investment, Global Digitalization Team, HPS, to smooth start-up and fast ramp-up of projects in areas: automation, automatic inspection, AGVs, MES (connection to Tableau), etc.
- Coordinating various stakeholders needed to work collaboratively on equipment start-up and commission activities end to end process (from design to ramp up);
- Securing that line and layout design is ready for the next automation step;
- Contributing to and attend Inspection and test plans, including plans for Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs) and Site Acceptance Tests (SATs) and IQ/OQ/PQ including center lining;
- Making a Start-up Risk Assessment (FMEA) and action list for risk mitigation;
- Engaging in the development of overall commissioning, start-up, and ramp-up schedule, to ensure smooth transition and handover from Engineering to Commissioning and Production;
- Preparing and maintaining up to date files, records, and reports on status and progress of start-up and planned actions;
- Supporting and leading process improvement initiatives in support of Production teams;
- University in degree in mechanical, chemical, technology, mechatronics, electrical, manufacturing, production engineering (preferred);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Understanding of consumer product industry;
- Proficient knowledge of PLC/automation/robotics;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Result-oriented mindset;
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Availability to travel abroad.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities