Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, the global Japanese leader in the automotive industry, Yazaki company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: EMEA Recruiter
- Conducting external recruitment and related hiring activities including requisition approval, briefing, advertising, sourcing, interviews, and offer process;
- Counseling management on recruitment policies and procedures;
- Collaborating with hiring managers to develop creative strategies to source and attract talent;
- Setting up the best recruiting strategy for searches of mid-and top-management positions, using Active Sourcing, networking, etc;
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity, from the first approach to onboarding;
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations related to employment;
- Activating and coordinating external sourcing and relationships when needed after internal communication;
- Reporting on established metrics as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent technical/vocational training;
- 3-5+ years of experience in recruitment required.
- Knowledgeable in employment law;
- Knowledge in Active Sourcing, Executive Search;
- Proficiency with Success Factors (HRIS) preferred;
- Knowledge of an ATS system is a must;
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership and recruit for all levels of positions;
- Familiarity with Human Resources practice including principles and procedures for recruitment and selection, employment law, benefits, & negotiations;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word & Excel;
- Fluent in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities