Mondelēz International Inc
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
On behalf of our client, Mondelez International, we are looking for a proactive and creative professional to fill in the following position: RECRUITER
- Conducting the recruitment process through the entire candidate lifecycle (including sourcing, identifying, prescreening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries, and closing candidates);
- Seeking creative solutions for sourcing the best candidates including social media activities;
- Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity, from the first approach to onboarding;
- Developing a strong working knowledge of the business and positions;
- Carrying out market researches, preparing recruitment and other reports;
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with internal and external clients.
- University degree in Psychology or Organizational Sciences;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Customer-focused and market-oriented approach;
- Proactive and self-driven individual;
- Ability to work on own projects and take responsibility for the workload;
- Fluency in English and PC literacy.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities