Ariston Thermo Group
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. was established in Serbia in April 2002 with the mission to support clients in achieving their business strategy by offering a wide knowledge of the local market, the experience of our international consultants, and tried and tested practices of our partners.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, Italian international Ariston company, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: Process Engineer
Main responsibilities will include:
- Providing daily technical support in the field of production processes and testing of finished products;
- Studying and optimizing the processes in order to increase the efficiency respecting the quality standards;
- Testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes, and conducting risk assessments;
- Ensuring the use of the most adequate tools and production equipment in cooperation with team members:
- Development of working instructions for production: Continuous analysis of jobs in order to improve working conditions and increase productivity.
- University Degree (Technical studies preferred);
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position in the production environment;
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary;
- High level efficiency, problem-solving attitude, precision, and attention to detail;
- Results-orientation and time management skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of the Italian language is an advantage.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities