Junior bullion and treasury dealer
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
For our client, the leading gold and silver investment trader, we are looking for a flexible and team-oriented individuals to fill in the following position: Junior bullion and treasury dealer
Tavex is a subsidiary of the Scandinavian Tavid Group – the leading gold and silver investment trader in Northern and Southeastern Europe and a cutting-edge financial institution. We have been operating for more than 30 years in over 10 countries. Tavex has been awarded AoN’s Best Employer multiple times, as well as numerous work environment recognitions, such as BigSEE, A Design, German Design – all first prizes. We aim to be the leader in all we do, from recruiting to remuneration, from customer service to the workspace. Following the tremendous success of Tavex in the Southeast region, we are expanding on the Serbian market.
If you truly value:
- Proportionate recognition to efforts made and results achieved;
- Learning something new every day in a dynamic environment;
- Happiness at work - Tavex has been awarded by its members “Europe’s best employer”, multiple times;
- To be valued by your clients and colleagues because you are a trained professional;
- To be part of a Champions League finals team.
- Consulting customers on gold investments;
- Management of all physical stock and transactions;
- Preparation of invoices, reports, bank payments, and other administrative documentation;
- Work closely with international partners;
- Work with numbers and database analysis.
No experience in the field is needed! Tavex believes that people are the most valuable asset and would hire and train you, even without previous experience, as long as you:
- Are Self–disciplined – can get a lot done without needing to be supervised;
- Have the ability to work with numbers and database analysis;
- Are passionate about capital markets and the global macroeconomic processes;
- Rush to work – because you love it, not because you are late;
- Are responsible, self-driven, and adaptive person;
- Are fluent in English;
- Are ready to train, travel, and transfer knowledge between the company’s branches.
- Transparency, open relations, family values, and ethics;
- Dynamic work in a young and ambitious team;
- An environment that promotes personal and professional development.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities