Data Quality Controller
Gi Group HR Solutions
Field of work:
Accounting / Finance
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
For the needs of our client, an American multinational investment management company, we are looking for motivated candidates for the position: Data Quality Controller.
- Developing strategies for review of static and dynamic GP validated data based on IDS methodology;
- Assessing data quality using data quality controls and reports;
- Defining and setting data quality metrics;
- Identifying data quality issues in collaboration with IDS teams;
- Prioritizing and planning data quality review activities;
- Conducting data quality review and completing and maintaining supporting documentation;
- Sending data correction requests to Ops based on review findings;
- Providing feedback and recommendations on controls improvement;
- Reporting to management and stakeholders on findings;
- Working with Knowledge Managers to implement corrections and controls.
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics, finance, accounting, or related fields;
- Excellent analytical capabilities and demonstrate attention to detail;
- Excellent English verbal and written;
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate;
- Problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Desire to learn and ability to apply learnings to business issues.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities