Financial Planning and Analyses Analyst
Oil & Gas
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
EKO SERBIA A.D. is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of the Hellenic Petroleum Group, the largest commercial and industrial Group in Greece and the energy leader in Greece and SEE.
EKO SERBIA a.d. operates through a retail network of 56 petrol stations in Serbia under the EKO brand and plans to further expand, with the aim to offer top quality products and services in all parts of Serbia and all segments of the oil and petroleum products market.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
On behalf of our client, successful company EKO SERBIA, a wholly-owned subsidiary company of the Hellenic Petroleum Group, which is the largest commercial and industrial Group in Greece and the energy leader in Greece and SEE. We are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
- Preparing monthly financial analysis assessing how the operation has performed against forecast, budgeting, and year on year metrics;
- Delivering/explaining key financial information and metrics that will drive actionable/measurable results;
- Providing a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses;
- Contributing to the preparation of the annual budget, Long term plan, financial forecasts, and reports variances BUD vs ACT;
- Working in close partnership with the individual budget holders and the IRD team to provide annual budgets as well as monthly re-forecasts;
- Providing business simulations, what-if analysis in aim to support CFO and CEO in business planning and performance measurement evaluation;
- Providing CFO ad-hoc analyses for evaluation and due diligence of major group investments and CAPEX;
- Conducting monthly review meetings with budget holders and acting as a key point of contact to support the budget holders with commercial business proposals;
- Building strong relations and providing financial support to commercial decision-making;
- Proposing new methods in order to achieve efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible.
- University Degree in Economics or Finance;
- 3 years of work experience in a financial role within a multinational organization;
- ACCA certificate completed or in progress would be considered an advantage;
- Experience gained in SAP environment (ERP, BI, CO) would be considered an asset;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
- Strong communication skills;
- Attention to detail and high accuracy is critical;
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
What EKO Serbia is offering:
- Possibility to learn and develop within our organization, locally and internationally;
- Possibility to show initiative;
- Possibility to apply the know-how and skills in order to professionally execute the activities related to the advancement of business processes and improvement of the company’s business applications;
- Stimulating working atmosphere;
- Dynamic international environment;
- ACCA sponsorship and other relevant training in accordance with a performance track record.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia