Regional Operational Technology Systems Engineer
Gi Group HR Solutions
Serbia, Novi Sad
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
GI GROUP HR SOLUTIONS D.O.O. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group Holding, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand WYSER.
On behalf of our client, a successful international company, Barry Callebaut, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position: Regional Operational Technology Systems Engineer.
- Leading in Creating, Defining and implementing site-specific OT improvement plans at Barry Callebaut production plants, in accordance with the global roadmap for OT security and standardization. The goal is to achieve compliance with global OT standards. This implies changes in people, processes and technology;
- Supporting BC production sites during troubleshooting and incident response in case of an OT (security) incident (= level of escalation);
- Evaluating the level of compliance to global OT standards of BC production sites, and defining gap analysis and remediation plans;
- Supporting regional and local E&A engineering teams in implementing OT standards in growth and productivity projects;
- As a team of regional OT Systems Engineers and global OT systems Leads, Improving global OT standards, implementing regional and local feedback and market evolutions;
- Increasing awareness, educating and advocating for OT Security at the regional and local level;
- Participating in expert communities with OT professionals working at local, regional and global levels;
- Direct internal stakeholders are plant managers, site OT champions, regional E&A managers and project engineers, and regional and local IT teams.
- You have a bachelor degree in engineering;
- At least 5 years experience of working in an industrial automation (OT) environment;
- Automation specialization degree;
- OT and Cyber security for plants background;
- Excellent knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities