Regional Sales Representative
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group Holding, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
MENSHEN has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of closures, screw caps plastic lids, and packaging systems for 50 years. They offer individual and innovative products for a wide variety of industries and they are a reliable partner in the packaging industry worldwide.
As a long-standing, global producer, MENSHEN offers a wide range of plastic closures and sponge applicators for tubes, bags, and bottle closures. But they also implement tailor-made product solutions and more complex customer requests precisely and individually.
As an owner-managed company with headquarters in Finnentrop in the Sauerland, with around 1,400 employees at 14 MENSHEN locations in 11 countries, they are fully committed to offering the best products and exceptional MENSHEN services.
Gi Group HR Solutions on behalf of our client Georg MENSHEN GmbH & Co, who has taken the decision to build a new site for the production in Serbia (Šimanovci), is looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the position as Regional Sales Representative.
- Identifying sales leads and collect pertinent information from clients;
- Informing clients about the products or services and provide demonstrations;
- Cultivating relationships with existing clients to secure their future business;
- Utilizing customer service and negotiation skills to close deals;
- Coordinating with other regions all over Europe.
- A High school diploma or a Bachelor's degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the similar role;
- Proven customer service, negotiation, and sales skills;
- The ability to work independently and travel as needed;
- Good presentation and sales skills;
- Knowledge of English language is a must;
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities