Finance Control Analyst
Gi Group HR Solutions
Srbija, Nova Pazova
Računovodstvo / Finansije
Neophodne sekcije u biografiji:
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group Holding, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources, is able to offer comprehensive solutions in all areas of human resources management. We provide recruitment and selection services under our new brand WYSER.
On behalf of our client Yugotub, industrial company in the steel transformation within a worldwide steel industrial holding and trading group based in Swiss www.trasteel.com, we are looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the following position:
Finance Control Analyst
- Coordinating the employees of the Administration office (3 people), being responsible of the performance and organization of the office;
- Supervising the operations of the office, with particular reference to Accounting and Bank operations;
- Supervising the process of quarterly and yearly balance;
- Managing the operations with the Revisors and with the company consultants under the supervision of the CEO;
- Managing the operations of the Company bank accounts (i.e. payments, under the daily supervision of the CEO);
- Supervising the bank credit lines and factoring management;
- Supporting the commercial and financial departments of the group in managing the credit risk;
- Issuing internal and intercompany reports (some are daily, some weekly, some monthly and so on…);
- Supporting the CEO of the Company in the cash flow management and planning;
- Providing recommendations to the CEO and to the Mother Company in order to be compliant with Serbian rules and Laws;
- Supporting the CEO in the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
- Supporting the CEO and the group financial management in the strategic relationship and extraordinary operations with the Banks.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, preferable in Economics;
- Proven work experience in similar roles at least 5 years;
- Experience in coordinating a small team preferably in industrial companies;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Italian is considering as advantage;
Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za poziciju i Vaš profil odgovara navedenim kriterijumima, molimo registrujte se na našem sajtu i kreirajte svoju online biografiju kako biste mogli da konkurišete.
Samo kandidati koji uđu u uži izbor će biti kontaktirani.
Ukoliko imate dodatna pitanja vezana za konkurs, slobodno nas kontaktirajte putem e-maila Gi Group Srbija.