Customer Support Representative
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
Proximus is Belgium’s leading provider of telephone, Internet, TV and ICT services. Proximus is firmly committed to the future of its customers, the company and its employees. BICS and Telesign are brands also part of the Proximus group and we are delighted we opened Proximus offices in Belgrade.
Our strategy relies on three exceptional strengths – our gigabit network, our technology assets, and our people – which will deliver excellent value to our stakeholders: society, our customers, and our shareholders. Working for Proximus is all about “Think Possible“ - even if it seems impossible. It is a way of thinking that opens up a world full of digital solutions that make our life easier, and the way we work smarter.
On behalf of our client Proximus, an international telecommunication company, we are looking for a proactive individuals to fill in the following position: Customer Support Representative.
- Providing our business and enterprise customers with the best possible experience by executing various back-office tasks in support of the Customer Support Officer;
- Learning, applying, and articulating Proximus’ products, services, tools, and operational technology;
- Handling customer orders, requests in mobile domain , fix products etc;
- Providing professional, useful and complete advice, and responses with regards to the cases treated;
- Clarify and resolve general and specific customer impacting problems;
- Providing responsive support in line with company service levels and proper handling;
- Maintaining accurate account information and settings in proprietary systems;
- Staying up to date with application changes.
This work is done in line with internal procedures and tasks described in the work instructions. You will receive an appropriate training.
- Minimum High School degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, verbal and written (additional languages such as French and/or Dutch will be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation;
- Team oriented and flexible;
- Possesses passion for telco and IT and love toward learning new skills;
- Quick in learning new IT applications (e.g. SalesForce);
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple IT applications;
- Using analytical way of thinking, able to solve practical problems and find best solution;
- Experience is NOT mandatory!
What do we offer?
- Getting experience in working with international colleagues;
- Working from 9 am - 5 pm (no shifts required);
- Getting proper training before start;
- Being part of a team of 18+ people working for a common goal – making our customers happy by being satisfied at work;
- Being part of a virtual team in an international context;
- And much more...
If you have what it takes and are ready to start building your career, feel free and apply. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities