Lead Customer Support Representative
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
Proximus is Belgium’s leading provider of telephone, Internet, TV and ICT services. Proximus is firmly committed to the future of its customers, the company and its employees. BICS and Telesign are brands also part of the Proximus group and we are delighted we opened Proximus offices in Belgrade.
Our strategy relies on three exceptional strengths – our gigabit network, our technology assets, and our people – which will deliver excellent value to our stakeholders: society, our customers, and our shareholders. Working for Proximus is all about “Think Possible“ - even if it seems impossible. It is a way of thinking that opens up a world full of digital solutions that make our life easier, and the way we work smarter.
On behalf of our client Proximus, an international telecommunication company, we are looking for an experienced and a proactive individual to fill in the following position: Lead Customer Support Representative.
- Leading a team of over 15 Customer Support Representatives with varying levels of experience who provide our business and enterprise customers with best possible experience by executing various back-office tasks by supporting Customer Support Officer;
- Providing professional, useful and complete advice, training, and responses;
- Learning, applying, and articulating Proximus’ products, services, tools and operational technology to recommend potential uses and best practice for customers & the users;
- Staying up to date with application changes;
- Handling customers’ orders on fix products;
- Handling customers’ requests in mobile domain, etc.
- Taking responsibility for the operational performance of your team;
- Being the liaison with the Proximus team in Belgium.
This work is done in line with internal procedures and tasks described in the work instructions. You will receive an appropriate training.
- Minimum High School degree;
- 5+ years of experience in a mid or high-level customer facing role;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, verbal and written (additional languages such as French and/or Dutch will be an advantage);
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation;
- Able to build up a deep knowledge of the back-office tasks performed in the team;
- Supporting colleagues in the team in their daily work;
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Team oriented and flexible;
- Striving to continuously improve way of work in servicing business customers;
- Possessing strong leadership skills: trustworthiness, effective communication, interpersonal skills, perseverance etc;
- Ability to motivate team members;
- Fostering a satisfying employee experience.
What do we offer?
- Building a career in an international company;
- Working from 9 am - 5 pm (no shifts required);
- Getting proper training before start;
- Being part of a team of 18+ people in Serbia who work for a common goal – making our customers happy by being satisfied at work;
- Being part of a virtual team in an international context
- And much more...
We welcome candidates who may not meet all the requirements on paper but have the enthusiasm and drive to excel in this role. Your potential could be the missing piece we need. Don't hesitate to apply and show us why you're the perfect fit! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities