Senior Customer Support Representative
Field of work:
Required sections in CV:
- Work experience
- Attachment CV
Proximus is Belgium’s leading provider of telephone, Internet, TV and ICT services. Proximus is firmly committed to the future of its customers, the company and its employees. BICS and Telesign are brands also part of the Proximus group and we are delighted we opened Proximus offices in Belgrade.
Our strategy relies on three exceptional strengths – our gigabit network, our technology assets, and our people – which will deliver excellent value to our stakeholders: society, our customers, and our shareholders. Working for Proximus is all about “Think Possible“ - even if it seems impossible. It is a way of thinking that opens up a world full of digital solutions that make our life easier, and the way we work smarter.
On behalf of our client Proximus, an international telecommunication company, we are looking for an experienced and a proactive individuals to fill in the following position: Senior Customer Support Representative.
- Providing our business and enterprise customers with the best possible experience by executing various back-office tasks in support of the Customer Support Officer;
- Learning, applying, and articulating Proximus’ products, services, tools, and operational technology;
- Handling customer orders, requests in mobile domain , fix products etc;
- Providing professional, useful and complete advice, and responses with regards to the cases treated;
- Clarifying and resolving general and specific customer impacting problems;
- Providing responsive support in line with company service levels and proper handling;
- Maintaining accurate account information and settings in proprietary systems;
- Staying up to date with application changes.
- Helping other Customer Support Representatives with more complex cases
This work is done in line with internal procedures and tasks described in the work instructions. You will receive an appropriate training.
- Minimum High School degree;
- 3+ years of experience in a mid-level customer facing role or in back-office administration;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, verbal and written (additional languages such as French and/or Dutch will be an advantage);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Possesses passion for telco and IT and love toward learning new skills;
- Quick in learning new IT applications (e.g. SalesForce);
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple IT applications;
- Using analytical way of thinking, able to solve practical problems and find best solution;
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation;
- Team oriented and flexible;
- Able to build up a deep knowledge of the back-office tasks performed in the team;
- Striving to continuously improve way of work in servicing our business customers.
What do we offer?
- Building experience in working within international company;
- Working from 9 am - 5 pm (no shifts required);
- Getting proper training before start;
- Being part of a team of 16 people working for a common goal – making our customers happy by being satisfied at work;
- Being part of a virtual team in an international context;
- And much more...
We welcome candidates who may not meet all the requirements on paper but have the enthusiasm and drive to excel in this role. Your potential could be the missing piece we need. Don't hesitate to apply and show us why you're the perfect fit! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please contact us Gi Group Serbia
Back to job opportunities